As usual, I did not use a pattern. Basically, bargellos are made by sewing strips of one width together in some order and then cutting the sewn together strips again in the other direction at varying widths. I cut the first set of strips at 2 inches (so the finished width would be 1.5") and then cut those pieces again anywhere from 1" to 4". When you piece the strips together, you just stagger them by one block. For this particular one, I added one more step by having the image turn back out on itself from the center. They're not nearly as complicated as they look - one day I'll write a pattern or tutorial for it, but probably not for a little while.
I wasn't sure I'd be able to pull it off, not having a long arm, but I'm happy with it. Which is good, because I almost ripped it all out on several occassions.
The quilt measures roughly 67" square and I backed it with flannel to make it extra snuggly.