Friday, October 15, 2010

Getting excited...

Amy's Creative Side - Blogger's Quilt Festival

It's coming, y'all!  The Blogger's Quilt Festival, hosted by Amy's Creative Side is just around the corner.  The festival opens two weeks from today.  It's a juried festival and you can link up any quilt, you just need to write a new post for it the week of the festival and link back to the festival.  It's super easy and a great way to see tons of super inspiring quilts and some amazing quilters around the world!  The last one was prompted me to start this blog so, of course, I'm super excited!  For more details on entering click on the button.

I'm hoping to finish one of my UFO's in the next two weeks (while simultaneously writing two big papers for school).  Should be a fun filled couple weeks!

If you're a quilter I hope you consider entering or at least checking out all the beautiful entries once the show starts - it really is fantastic and provides loads of inspiration.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Sounds fun! I wish I was a quilter! I am no good at all with a sewing machine!

Gloria said...

Can't wait to see your entry! I am not a quilter, I have zero talent, so I will be one of the people just 'checking out the talent!'
Best,
Gloria

Keya Kuhn said...

Wow. Those are the most gorgeous quilts I have ever seen! I was totally mesmerized by the colors. I think I am going to have to keep coming back to those photos--inspiration for some knitwear designs, maybe.
And, papers, shmapers. They'll still be there when you finish up that quilt. ;)