Monday, October 4, 2010

Some Cameos from the Wedding



I had the privilege of helping the bride get ready, so while she was in the shower I was able to snag some of these detail shots.


This one is a shot of the porch of their cabin.  It had a great view of Lake Michigan.
The bouquet.


Ready and with a Rolls Royce waiting. Oh, did I mention that I got to ride with her to the church in that Rolls Royce? Since I was in it I don't have pics.

Their reception was at a beautiful country venue that included an outdoor tent space and a renovated barn.





Each table was set with a different pair of salt and pepper shakers from the collections of both the bride's mother and grandmother.  They rented the vintage china and stemware.



The centerpieces were all different as well... this was one of my favs.

And the hair jewelry in action, as promised.



It was a really special wedding and absolutely beautiful from start to finish.

3 comments:

CK said...

Beautiful! Breathtaking! I love all the fall colors!!! That hair pin is the best, though. Looks like you had a good time ;)

Gloria said...

Oh, how nice everything looks and the bride looked so pretty and happy!! (I loved her dress and shoes and those were great shots you got.) And what a pretty venue - I liked that things were different on each table. I wished you had more photos though! And especially a pic of your guest book too! Thanks for sharing.
Best,
Gloria

KimMalk said...

You captured some good photos. The bride looks beautiful. It must have been fun having a more rustic style wedding.