Friday, August 13, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award!!


When it rains, it pours!  Not only did I receive my first blogging award today, I received TWO Versatile Blogger awards!  One from the ever-lovely Sally at Sally's Journey with Lapband Surgery and the second from Ginger of Support Blog for Moms of Boys!  Thank you, thank you, ladies!  You and your blogs are both fantastic!

And now...the rules.


Thank and link back to the person that gave you then award. Done and done.

Share 7 things about yourself.

1. I am a Taurus.
2. I have been married to a wonderful man for 5 years.
3. I have one 20 month old and super rambunctious son.
4. We have a dog and a cat, both rescues.
5. I am starting back to school in a couple weeks for my masters.
6. Dunkin' Donuts coffee brewed at home with some hazelnut creamer is what gets me out of bed in the morning.
7. I currently have two healing burn marks from my most recent endeavors with my hot glue gun - we have a love-hate relationship.

Pass the award to 15 blogs you love and enjoy!
Here are just a few of my favorites, in no special order:

1. Ann @ Make the Best of Things
2. Melissa @ Those Northern Skies
3. Missy @ Marvelously Messy
4. Michelle @ Michelle's Romantic Tangle
5. Wanda @ Exuberant Color
6. amieggs @ amieggs
7. Megan @ Fowl Single File
8. Kim @ Cheap Chic Home
9. Christina @ Moment to Moment
10. Sung-Hee @ Sung Hee Regina Hong ISM
11. Brittany @ Unexpected Surprises
12. Anu @ My Dream Canvas
13. Betty @ My Mink Betty
14. Andi @ Patch Andi
15. Rossie @ r0ssie

Let those blogs know they've been given the award. On my way...

Oh, AND my fabric covered journal was also featured on Keen Inspiration's Friday News Flash.  Thanks a ton, Sharon!  Your blog is awesome!

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Aww! Thanks girl! :)))

christina said...

Thank you so much, a great honor indeed!!
:) Christina

Red Cat Cards said...

Cecyli !! Thank you SO MUCH !!! I love all the people who come to my blog and I don't think I can limit award to 15.. so I think I'll list all of them with link one day =)
Thanks again !! :D

Rossie said...

Thanks Cecily!

Fowl Single File said...

What are you getting your Mater's in? I often wonder if I could handle going back to school...it's tempting. Anyhow, THANK YOU for including me in your top 15!! I'm so tickled that you thought of my blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much...I'm not feeling incredibly versatile right now, but I will definitely take the compliment. ;-)

KimMalk said...

Thank you so much! You are a sweetheart to think of me ;).

My Dream Canvas said...

Wow, thank you soo much. Sory for the delayed esponse, for some reason your message was in my junk mail folder! Love the award :-)