Friday, June 4, 2010

EQ7 is in the house!

So if you don't hear from me for a couple days it's because I finally got EQ7 and could not be more pumped. For those of you who don't quilt, it's Electric Quilt 7 - a program that lets you design your own quilts, upload fabrics, and design fabrics that you can print onto printable fabric. Genius! It's a total time suck though. I will probably lose hours of my life to this program over the coming weeks. I just jumped right into the program and came up with this... I have planned a lone star for a while but was hoping to wait for EQ7 so I could really play around with layout. I just need to upload/scan the actual fabrics which are all asian prints in similar colors as the ones above.

And just so you know what is forthcoming from Craftopotamus, my project inbox consists of the following:
tackle EQ7
complete sewing/craft room redesign
finish inspirational art project for me
make another inspirational art project for sister
finalize an amigurumi project for Etsy craft party (June 18th)
finish two QOV quilts that are in progress
finish making purse that is cut out
quilt my mom's one-block-wonder quilt before she gets back (early July)
make more amigurumi
make necklace from thrift store find
finalize plans for Lone Star quilt
finish quilt that is up on my design wall

No comments: